By Alan Farmer
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of luck with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and review specifications of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and advice for every appropriate specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for various classes including:
- Edexcel: The Witchcraze in Britain, Europe and North the US c1580-c1750
- OCR: pop culture and the Witchcraze of the sixteenth and seventeenth Centuries
Read Online or Download Access to History: The Witchcraze of the 16th and 17th Centuries PDF
Similar uk history books
This ebook areas the political considered mid-seventeenth-century England in the context of the English civil wars and provides clean insights into the rules on which of the nice figures of political suggestion, Thomas Hobbes and James Harrington, developed their major arguments. Arihiro Fukuda exhibits Harrington to were, not less than Hobbes, a theorist of absolute sovereignty.
This is often the tale of the Royal army battle-cruiser H. M. S. Renown, a well-known send with an extended and amazing operational occupation. initially outfitted for the 1st global warfare she for that reason served within the post-war fleet and took royalty world wide. Modernized simply in time for international battle , she re-joined the fleet in September, 1939 and for the 1st years of the battle her pace and heavy gun armament made her probably the most very important ships of the fleet.
Not like another reproductions of vintage texts (1) we've not used OCR(Optical personality Recognition), as this results in undesirable caliber books with brought typos. (2) In books the place there are photographs corresponding to photos, maps, sketches and so on we now have endeavoured to maintain the standard of those pictures, so that they signify safely the unique artefact.
This publication explores the assertions made through Irish nationalists of a parallel among eire lower than British rule and Poland lower than Russian, Prussian and Austrian rule within the lengthy 19th century. Poland loomed huge within the Irish nationalist mind's eye, regardless of the low point of direct touch among eire and Poland as much as the twenty-first century.
- Final Passages: The Intercolonial Slave Trade of British America, 1619-1807 (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- The Nature of the English Revolution: Essays by John Morrill
- Crime, Courtrooms and the Public Sphere in Britain, 1700-1850
- Bride Ales and Penny Weddings: Recreations, Reciprocity, and Regions in Britain from the Sixteenth to the Nineteenth Centuries
- Jack The Ripper and the East End: Introduction by Peter Ackroyd
Additional resources for Access to History: The Witchcraze of the 16th and 17th Centuries
Access to History: The Witchcraze of the 16th and 17th Centuries by Alan Farmer