By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level yr 1 is the definitive textbook for the recent 2015 curriculum. Written through eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a staff of experienced A-level academics and examiner, the e-book permits scholars not just to move their checks with flying colors, but additionally to completely have interaction with the technological know-how of psychology. in addition to masking the six middle issues scholars will learn, the e-book includes:
- Activities which try out suggestions or hypothesises, bringing thought to life.
- Key study stories defined and explored, displaying the foundation on which thought has developed
- Case reports which convey how people’s lives are tormented by mental phenomena
- Evaluation packing containers which seriously appraise key ideas and theories
- Self-assessment questions which inspire scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to help the certainty of particular principles – ideal for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t stressed via new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy additional studying to permit scholars to enhance a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete significant other web site with a number extra assets for either scholars and academics, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating better insurance of analysis equipment, in addition to key statistical ideas, the sixth variation of this well-loved textbook is still the correct advent to psychology. available but rigorous, the ebook is the fitting textbook for college students taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Best psychological education & training books
Overcoming Compassion Fatigue is a clean workbook method of successfully deal with the inherent exhaustion, burnout and pressure pros certainly face while operating with these in ache and misery. Written by way of practising clinicians skilled in compassion fatigue and CBT, this handbook will equip you with functional instruments to regulate your paintings and reduce your threat of private damage.
Chi nella vita si è trovato in una situazione di rigidity o difficoltà sa bene che esprimere le proprie emozioni adverse aiuta subito a stare meglio e a superare un momento difficile. Questo quantity dimostra che aprirsi, parlare ma soprattutto scrivere dei propri sentimenti ha effetti positivi non solo sul proprio benessere psicologico, ma anche sulla salute fisica.
This publication demonstrates how you can combine carrier studying within the undergraduate psychology curriculum as a beneficial academic instrument for either majors and nonmajors. scholars examine through turning into energetic contributors in psychology and bringing its merits to communities.
This sequence explores the major matters, versions and abilities for running shoes and supervisors often components of assisting professions.
- Family Therapy Review: Preparing for Comprehensive and Licensing Examinations
- Overcoming ADHD Without Medication
- Finalmente la liberazione animale!: La strategia efficace per garantire i diritti degli animali (Italian Edition)
- Internships in Psychology: The APAGS Workbook for Writing Successful Applications and Finding the Right Fit
- A Student's Guide to Clinical Supervision: You Are Not Alone
- Psicología evolutiva (Machado Nuevo Aprendizaje nº 6) (Spanish Edition)
Extra resources for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck